This is Timer Application for Pomodoro-Technique.
This application is assumed to operate on a PC.
I confirmed that it works with the following browser.
- Firefox 59
- GoogleChrome 65
- You can save time and effort to set the time for the kitchen timer every time.
- Installation is unnecessary so feel free to try it.
- Since there is no extra function or animation, it works lightly.
The red timer is a timer that measures 25 minutes of working time.
- “START” button： Start the timer.
- “RESET” button： Reset the timer. If the alarm of red timer is ringing, stop the alarm.
The Green timer is a timer to measure break time.
A 5 minute timer corresponds to the “short break” of the Pomodoro technique.
On the other hand, a timer of 15 to 30 minutes corresponds to “long break”.
- “5” button： Start the timer for 5 minutes.
- “15” button： Start the timer for 15 minutes.
- “20” button： Start the timer for 20 minutes.
- “25” button： Start the timer for 25 minutes.
- “30” button： Start the timer for 30 minutes.
- “R” button： Reset the timer. If the alarm of green timer is ringing, stop the alarm.
You can adjust the alarm volume by clicking the button in the range written “Volume” arranged in the upward direction of the two timers.
The volume is 10 steps of 1 to 10, the default is 1.
- “-” button： Down the volume.
- “+” button： Up the volume.